Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Looking for a good RPG or Adventure game..

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Something under the radar. I know the top dogs, ME3, Skyrim and the future Diablo 3 etc but any other games that you've played might be worth a shot?

Thanks.

Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity. its a 17-year old DOS game so you might have some problems getting it to work, but its one of the best games ive ever played. true story.

Lord of the Rings Online, DC Universe Online, and Star Trek Online are all MMO's that have gone Free To Play, you could always give one of them a shot, at most you will be out a few hours of downloading time if you don't care for them.

MMO's and a DOS game?

:hmm:

Well Spock, that was under the radar. So thanks.

LoL is pretty good. All of my nephews play it. I play it with them sometimes. It is really fun when you get to be higher level and get to pick from so many characters, but it takes a serious number of hours before I was even able to compete.

I still suck, but at least I don't die 20-25 times a game now.

RPG: A role-playing game (RPG and sometimes roleplaying game is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting, or through a process of structured decision-making or character development.

Unlike an MMO, which is Massively multi-player ..

>:D

LoL is an RPG, but you are allowed to play with others or bots for the other players. Pits 4 vs 4 in a battle to destroy the others home base.

If you are thinking of only things Like Dragon Age, Diablo, etc. you are really limiting yourself.

Besides I play Diablo in the same way as LoL through Battle.Net. Are you saying Diablo is not an RPG?

Last edited:
RPG: A role-playing game (RPG and sometimes roleplaying game is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting, or through a process of structured decision-making or character development.

Unlike an MMO, which is Massively multi-player ..

>:D

All the games I listed are MMORPG's.

If you're not interested in them that's cool, but you're splitting hairs by not including them in the RPG genre.

All the games I listed are MMORPG's.

If you're not interested in them that's cool, but you're splitting hairs by not including them in the RPG genre.

I love MMO's but they are not RPG. Sorry but they just aren't.

And when people ask about MMORPG's people say "hey, anyone hear of a good MMO". When someone mentions, RPG -- They talk about Mass Effect 3, not World of Warcaft.

I will always love the Final Fantasy games. I just started the new one. I wish Nintendo would make a new Dragon Warrior game. I loved those to.

I will always love the Final Fantasy games. I just started the new one. I wish Nintendo would make a new Dragon Warrior game. I loved those to.

I've never been a huge fan of FF but I did play the first FFXIII but I heard conflicting reports on this latest one. Any good, what's your thoughts?

I've never been a huge fan of FF but I did play the first FFXIII but I heard conflicting reports on this latest one. Any good, what's your thoughts?

If you liked FFXIII then you will like the 2nd part. I have about 33hrs into it so far and I may be a third the way through it. I would suggest getting the book with it though. You have to find many pieces of crystals and some are almost impossible to find without the damn book.

Back