Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My Fantasy Team

adam86107

So this is my first year of playing fantasy football and we just finished the draft. How do you all think I did?

QB M. Vick, M. Stafford

RB J. Best, P. Hillis, R. Matthews, M. Bush

WR L. Fitzgerald, D. Bryant, D. Branch

TE B. Pettigrew, T. Gonzalez

K A. Vinitari, N. Folk

DEF Jets, Titans

You seem to have a lot of faith in the Lions...I hope you are right. Your rbs seem a little weak to me. I heard that R. Matthews was having trouble passing a conditioning test and already hurt his toe (Just my buddy telling me this he could very well be wrong). Without trying to come off as a jerk I rate your team 7/10.

My goodness what pick were u. The team has some holes but who cares it's your 1st time and u gotta crawl before you walk. Best thing to do is enter some mock drafts and get a feel for where players are going in the round. Saves you from reaching for players and will help folks that are new to fantasy football gain a little knowledge on how to build their team.

It was a 10 team league. I was looking over the other teams rosters and they all look pretty horrid.

besides Hillis you got a bunch of band-aids at RB.

I say you're scouring the waiver wire by week 6

SLICK said:

I agree. And even hillis isn't a safe bet if hardesty stays healthy. I'm.assuming u had a late pick and sent fitz and vick 1-2?

michiganct said:
SLICK said:

I agree. And even hillis isn't a safe bet if hardesty stays healthy. I'm.assuming u had a late pick and sent fitz and vick 1-2?

Yup

tonyballs said:
You're in some trouble, shooter.

Yeah probably, we'll see. I don't really take stuff like this too awful serious so its cool.

You should be in good shape......don't keep 2 kickers and 2 DT'S though....snag jacoby jones or Delone carter or both

I don't like your team, to be quite honest. Especially the two defense, two kicker thing in a 10 team league. Weak running backs. Vick pick could have been used on a great running back or wr, your wr depth sucks after Dez Bryant, and your tight ends are lower tier guys.

My team, a Keeper League (A. Foster)

QB - Schaub / Cutler / Campbell
RB - Foster / C. Johnson / Best / D. Thomas
WR - D. Jackson / Boldin / Marshall / Roy Williams (CHI) / M. Thomas
TE - Finley / Daniels
DEF - Giants / Texans
K - J. Brown / Mare

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB, 1 TE, 1 DEF, and 1 Kicker. What you think?

Safe to say I am very happy. Lost last year though even though my team scored the most points.

GoLions1989 said:
I don't like your team, to be quite honest. Especially the two defense, two kicker thing in a 10 team league. Weak running backs. Vick pick could have been used on a great running back or wr, your wr depth sucks after Dez Bryant, and your tight ends are lower tier guys.

Holy shit dude, does my fantasy team offend you? hahahaha

adam86107 said:
GoLions1989 said:

Holy shit dude, does my fantasy team offend you? hahahaha

Nah, you'll learn. It's your first time ;)

I could say a lot more, but I'll just say I'd much rather have Peyton Manning/Tony Romo and Ray Rice/Rashard Mendenhall than your combo of Vick/Jahvid.

Also Madden curse/regression to the mean on Hillis.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]My team, a Keeper League (A. Foster)

TE - Finley / Daniels
DEF - Giants / Texans
K - J. Brown / Mare

How did you get Johnson in the redraft? I'd be happy if this were my team in a standard league.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]My team, a Keeper League (A. Foster)

TE - Finley / Daniels
DEF - Giants / Texans
K - J. Brown / Mare

Studs...How many people in the league or were you drafting with morons?

Back