Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Blood Alcohol Level Champ?

At 3:15 PM, when did the party start?

Usually you would see that at 3:15 AM, he is damn lucky to be alive.

Last edited:
At 3:15 PM, when did the party start?

Usually you would see that at 3:15 AM, he is damn lucky to be alive.

I dunno. getting to that point blows my mind. Most normal people are out by 0.3. The real alcoholics can get past that point without passing out, and can keep drinking to take things to an entirely different level. it's like breaking the sound barrier.

He's probably gonna have quite a hangover.

Now I'm not a doctor or a social worker, but it's occurring to me that this fellow might have a bit of an issue with drinking.

He's probably gonna have quite a hangover.

Now I'm not a doctor or a social worker, but it's occurring to me that this fellow might have a bit of an issue with drinking.

I thought that too, but then I figured "NAAA, he just had a little too much fun that night." as I poured myself another whiskey

Reminds me of....

leavinglasvegas-obrien-splash.jpg

That is sad. Guy will probably be dead within a year.

Which is it the second time? Was he arguing, or was he passed out? The article doesn't make it clear...

Which is it the second time? Was he arguing, or was he passed out? The article doesn't make it clear...

sounds like the 2nd time, the police were called because he was arguing, but when they finally arrived they found him passed out. this time, he only got up to a .029 BAC or whatever.

sounds like the 2nd time, the police were called because he was arguing, but when they finally arrived they found him passed out. this time, he only got up to a .029 BAC or whatever.

Only .029? They got to him early.

Back