Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Custom Softball Jerseys

deathroh

I'm waiting to hear back from a local guy, but does anyone know of a good online source for custom softball jerseys? I have a logo I'd want to use, just looking for standard shirts, numbers and names on the back. I did a quick search online and there's a shit ton of companies. I'll do some price checking when I get home, but if anyone has had any good experiences please share.

they don't print t-shirts in Monroe. Their technology is too backward. the local guy is going to take your money and disappear.

You have to have those custom printed and shipped in from Ferndale or Royal Oak.

This is something I would definitely always do with a local established merchant with a physical address that the public can walk into.

Even if it did mean driving all the way to Ferndale or Royal Oak from Monroe.

This is something I would definitely always do with a local established merchant with a physical address that the public can walk into.

Even if it did mean driving all the way to Ferndale or Royal Oak from Monroe.

he's firing up his badass '85 Camaro with the REO Speedwagon tape in it, and heading north as we speak.

I'm actually going through a guy in Toledo. The east side, even!!

I'm actually going through a guy in Toledo. The east side, even!!

traitor. you should support Michigan businesses.

Brady Hoke would be disgusted with you.

whenever I'm heading back to MI, I never buy gas, or eat in Indiana. I always tough it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
traitor. you should support Michigan businesses.

Brady Hoke would be disgusted with you.

whenever I'm heading back to MI, I never buy gas, or eat in Indiana. I always tough it out.

Hey, I've got no love for the whole state of Ohio, but I'll always support Toledo.

Back