Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

lostleader

Currently watching this movie in the "Police Academy". Not sure what the heck this has to do with the class, but its kind of fucked up.

Anyone seen it. It has great reviews online, and the Commander seems to love it. I would pass if I wasn't stuck in here.

It picks up, if your into a confusing mystery.

Last edited:
You'll like it. Watch the orginal euro one too when you have a chance. The girl is an incredible talent. If you've ever been to Europe, you's think she's for real. You'd never guess she is progeny of both the NY Giants and Pittsburgh Steelers' families.

You get to watch movies while studying to become policeman? See if tomorrow you can watch Deer Hunter. Or less serious, Animal House.

I too love this movie, Rooney Mara should have won the Oscar over another boring Meryl Streep performance.

Good movie... I really liked it and the books Mara had a great performance..

Back