Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Santorum hates pink balls

I don't really like this guy but come on, activists from the gay rights? I didn't know all gays used a pink bowling ball. Geez, nit picking. Lol.

It's nothing to do with gays using pink balls, it was that he would not let a young boy use a pink ball and be on camera with him, lest he be thought of as supporting something so obviously homosexual.

It's simply homophobic paranoia, that's why the gay activists got after him on it.

But overall, it's just plain stupid guy, doing stupid stuff.

Pink would not be my first choice for a bowling ball for my son.

Mine ether. I think its more being a boy rather than not being gay. I get he's a public figure and does stupid stuff but activists for all sorts of groups try to get involved way too much.

And I still need a link to backup gays use pink balls, lol.

when you run for POTUS they nail you for everything you say and do.

When did anyone ever claim such a thing that you need a link to prove it?

Then why send gay activists? And as you put "something so obviously homosexual". If you have a son, two shirts on his bed, a pink one and a blue one --- which one you select? Its nothing to do about being gay, basic math -- one less X chromosome says BLUE.

Back