Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LongLiveBo

Jever4321 said:
I haven't seen him post in ages. Did anyone shoot him this link?

He signed up on the Pickem's. Was that posted over there? I thought it was just here. I don't go over there anymore, so I thought he must have seen it here, but there's no LongLiveBo listed among the members of this board. Maybe he wants to be "unanimous!"

Nice. An old schooler who isn't a troll!

One of the funnier ESPNsucks memories I have of LongLiveBo was during an exchange on the Ohio* board where regular "Go_Bucks" insinuated that LLB was the child in his avatar picture because you know, ...... everyone looks like his/her avatar.

The funniest part was that Go_Douche had Brutus Buckeye as his avatar. I rode that for weeks afterwards ....

Welcome over, LLB!

It's about time! It's been over a year since I created this thread.

Then again, you may not actually be Bo. Anyone could sign up as LLB. You got any credentials??

I do hope it is you, though.

It's about time! It's been over a year since I created this thread.

Then again, you may not actually be Bo. Anyone could sign up as LLB. You got any credentials??

I do hope it is you, though.

Only proof I can present is I am pretty sure that I mentioned the kid that was in my avatar was my nephew. I must also mention that I found this thread when I googled my screen name out of curiosity and maybe a little vanity and my need to be loved was filled when I found out you had started a search party. I have been posting at Mgoblog after whatever happened to the ESPN board happened to the ESPN board. I had no idea this site existed.

Back