Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NCAA Championship

elrod817

I like Kentucky and the over. In my opinion the team that had the best chance to beat Kentucky out the final four teams is the team that Kentucky just beat on Saturday.

kg...I'm pulling for your boys tonight and in big fashion!

Here's a shocker: I am on Kentucky too. Kansas has to hit some perimeter shots to keep this one close let alone win and in that dome I don't know that its gonna happen. Their strength is getting the ball inside and unfortunately for them Kentucky happens to not only have the best interior defense in the nation, but also the best shot blocker in the nation. Tyshaun Taylor is 0-20 his last 20 from beyond the arc. As a team they are just not built to get into a jump shooting contest. If they pull it out then so be it, I'll tip my cap but I am hammering Kentucky tonight because it is theirs to lose!

Not playing a total, just sticking with a side but to liven things up a bit I'm laying down 3 units on the Cats. Last hurrah before there's nothing to bet on for almost 5 months...

Who am I kidding, I'll be hitting up MLB and NHL by the end of the week lol.

Good luck, lets hope to see some flaming cars in the Bluegrass State tonight!

Good win for the 'Cats. Scared they weren't going to cover there towards the end....I tell you...taking the totals these last few games cut into my winnings, but I won't complain! :)

Who am I kidding, I'll be hitting up MLB and NHL by the end of the week lol.

I took out almost all of my money from my Bovada account. I left a little in there, plus they're giving me a bonus for wagering in every round of the tournament. I'm going to take that money and wager NHL and MLB (maybe NBA?) and see where it goes....

Back