Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What are my Chances?

zoombabyzoom

So I got a massage today by a real nice looking girl. I was referred to her by my Boss, he met her at some business function and told me she was single and looking. Anyways, the massage was great and afterwards we chatted for a couple then I asked her if she'd like to grab something to eat sometime and she said "yeah, ok" with a smile.

Am I in? lol

This chick wants to get Married. And soon. So unless you're also "looking", run - run like the wind.

Then propose on the 3rd date. If she smiles then, I say you're "in".

No way, it's too easy for a chick to hide serious, serious baggage for 3 dates.

Ever seen that Ben Stiller movie where he meets the chick, falls in love with her then marries her only to find out on his honeymoon she a psycho with a coke problem and $50,000 in debt?

But now he's stuck with her.

So I got a massage today by a real nice looking girl. I was referred to her by my Boss, he met her at some business function and told me she was single and looking. Anyways, the massage was great and afterwards we chatted for a couple then I asked her if she'd like to grab something to eat sometime and she said "yeah, ok" with a smile.

Am I in? lol

That's a tough one, guy. To be brutally honest, I have to think she gets this often if she's attractive...like really often as if it were an occupational hazard. But a guy's got to try nonetheless, right? I have to think this is better than you limping into Craigslist and posting one of those nutless "missed connections" posts.

Were you dressed when you asked her or were you still in your towel with your face in the hole (the hole in the massage table, folks)?

I'll need to know this to give you my a final analysis.

It's a brave move, nonetheless. I'd prolly never have the guts to do that when I was single.

Well she isn't "hot", but cute with nearly all the right proportions. And I had paid, then we chatted for a bit before I asked her.

No way, it's too easy for a chick to hide serious, serious baggage for 3 dates.

Ever seen that Ben Stiller movie where he meets the chick, falls in love with her then marries her only to find out on his honeymoon she a psycho with a coke problem and $50,000 in debt?

But now he's stuck with her.

I must have missed that, what's the name?....

whatever you do, don't tell her you're planning on doing an online MBA...

Was she moaning while she was rubbing you down? That's always a good sign...

Did you have something weird on your face. Was there a clock behind you?

If she offered a happy ending instead of a friendly chat at the end of the massage, I'd say you were in.

Is it possible what she said and how she acted was just her fishing for a larger tip?

/devil's advocate

Is it possible what she said and how she acted was just her fishing for a larger tip?

/devil's advocate

LOL.

I always discount a woman's sincere interest when her financial interest is also at stake.

Back