Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sister Sarah Now Part Of The "Lamestream" media

Slick

So Sister Sarah from Wasilla took the $$$ from NBC and became part of the "lamestream" media she so vehemently despises....just goes to show ya , throw enough money at someone and they'll become what they despise.

was kinda funny when Lauer called her "one of them now" and Sarah had no reply

Last edited:
Alexander Pope was never more correct:

“Vice is a monster of so frightful mien
As to be hated needs but to be seen;
Yet seen too oft, familiar with her face,
We first endure, then pity, then embrace.”

you dont think its hypocritical to become what you've bashed for 4 years ?

Sarah goes where the $$$ is......

?Vice is a monster of so frightful mien
We first endure, then pity, then embrace.?

I only quibble with the first line; the implication being she was at some point in the past on a moral plane above the "vice" she eventually embraced.

but in the past, she represented the absolute worst, most scum-sucking elements of American electoral politics. If anything, embracing the "lamestream" media is a moral improvement on her part.

Now she can report on puff pieces: news about pets reunited with long-lost owners, lottery winners, donations to needy families, the weather, etc., with the occasional barb aimed at the dems, with a wink and a nod from her co-hosts. Much better suited to her mental ability than actually governing something.

?Vice is a monster of so frightful mien
We first endure, then pity, then embrace.?

Quality quote my good man.

you dont think its hypocritical to become what you've bashed for 4 years ?

Sarah goes where the $$$ is......

Was the Pope reference not plain-stated enough for your Canadian skull matter?

I only quibble with the first line; the implication being she was at some point in the past on a moral plane above the "vice" she eventually embraced.

but in the past, she represented the absolute worst, most scum-sucking elements of American electoral politics. If anything, embracing the "lamestream" media is a moral improvement on her part.

Now she can report on puff pieces: news about pets reunited with long-lost owners, lottery winners, donations to needy families, the weather, etc., with the occasional barb aimed at the dems, with a wink and a nod from her co-hosts. Much better suited to her mental ability than actually governing something.

I think that Pope is saying that no one is above falling into the jaws of vice.

I think that Pope is saying that no one is above falling into the jaws of vice.

c'mon man Sister Sarah was holier then em all , she was the last person I thougt I'd see take her pieces of silver....lol

c'mon man Sister Sarah was holier then em all , she was the last person I thougt I'd see take her pieces of silver....lol

You continue to make Pope's point accidentally.

What's she doin' up there askin' all the gotcha questions now, huh?!

What's the difference between a hockey mom and a media whore?

A microphone and lipstick!

Last edited:
Back