Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Baseball Tonight

biglou

Was watching it a few weeks ago when the Cy Young race was super tight. Those guys said JV had no chance to win it and compared to Weaver and CC his pitching was subpar. Now tonight they rave and rant about Verlanders stuff. I hate the Espn bandwagon crew. GO TIGERS
laugh.png

biglou said:
Was watching it a few weeks ago when the Cy Young race was super tight. Those guys said JV had no chance to win it and compared to Weaver and CC his pitching was subpar. Now tonight they rave and rant about Verlanders stuff. I hate the Espn bandwagon crew. GO TIGERS
laugh.png

BigLou for the past 3/4 years, I don't watch the espn talking heads, whenever a yankees, redsox, phillies player sneezes and farts at the same time it's on the shows, when the Tigers do something fantastic, wait a day to get a minute of air time. I stopped watching the mlbnetwork the beginning of this year too once they flooded their staff with the doosh announcer crew with fox for over there.
loved the old boards and all the stat links but to watch them foam at the mouth for pedroia big ploppi, phillies, and a couple other teams and players daily and the Tigers with Verlander as an afterthought, I won't waste my time on them,
It has to be imo an honest unbiased guy like Kurkjian, and a while back Brian Kenny for me to watch. I will get honest reporting.

What the East coast network Bias Never.. I am even surprised Verlander or Weaver were getting any play..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]What the East coast network Bias Never.. I am even surprised Verlander or Weaver were getting any play..

Weaver still would because LA is still a huge market.

ESPN is all about money, so they pander to the larger markets.

I should subscribe to the Sporting News again, that was the least biased publication I can remember.

Back