Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Holy Shit Huge Fuckin' Ass Tornadoes in Dallas!

tinselwolverine

Huge motherfuckers, and a bunch of them! Did any of you fuckers see that shit on TV?

One of them, according to a report by a few local Dallas TV stations, touched down less than a mile from my house there.

Not everybody believes in miracles on this board, but if anything is a miracle, it's that not only was nobody killed by the tornadoes today, nobody apparently was seriously injured.

Did you guys see those fuckin' 7 ton tractor trailor thrown through the air hundreds of yards like they were kids toys?kids' toys

yep. that there tor-nay-do done knocked over them tractor-trailers like nobody's business, I tell you what.

I opened this thread because I saw "Holy Shit Huge Fuckin' Ass" on the homepage. Talk about disappointment...

Back