Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

supplemental draft

witte2777

does anyone know where i can find out who is coming to be in the supplemental draft?

It was cancelled today and no new date: Four guys are eligible it looks like, they list them inside this article.
------
The National Football League postponed its supplemental draft, which was scheduled for today.

The NFL didn

Im irritated they pushed the supplemental draft back. I feel like they did it for Pryor all though im sure they didnt. I dont know if he will be eligible but they just should say NO. It pisses me off when guys use the NFL to escape sanctions when they screw up in college. They should make him stay at ohio and help clean up his mess.

I cant see us taking anyone unless its like tin the 6th or 7th. I just dont think anyone on this list can help us.

TP Eligible for the Draft. As per Jason LaConfora 1 min ago.

He will have a 5 game suspension and not be allowed to practice during those 5 games. An odd choice but OK.

wheels002 said:
He will have a 5 game suspension and not be allowed to practice during those 5 games. An odd choice but OK.

What? He gets in trouble in college but gets suspended in the NFL. Haven't heard that before.

I know but maybe it's time that not only players but the coaches to cant just jump ship without a worry.

Lions are interested in Caleb King.

Former Georgia RB Caleb King has reportedly met with the Lions.
King was a backup at UGA, turning in a disappointing college career as a former five-star recruit. The Lions are looking high and low for a power runner, and could roll the dice on the 5'11", 220-pound King in the late rounds of the supplemental draft.

Anybody have a link for notable players who have come from the supplemental draft? Would be interesting to see...+1 for whoever does.

[quote author=beez board=general thread=524 post=13136 time=1313696297]Anybody have a link for notable players who have come from the supplemental draft? Would be interesting to see...+1 for whoever does.[/quote

ooh a +1.....let me run and google it

FACK OFF !!!!!!!!!!]

Hopefully they are just sitting him down and explaining how he would fit into our offense so if he goes undrafted he will sign with us.

SLICK said:
[quote author=beez board=general thread=524 post=13136 time=1313696297]Anybody have a link for notable players who have come from the supplemental draft? Would be interesting to see...+1 for whoever does.[/quote

ooh a +1.....let me run and google it

FACK OFF !!!!!!!!!!]

It was just a joke, was hoping someone had a link. I'd still give the +1 and an atta boy though.

And its actually fuck off...theres no A in there, even though it sounds like it. Tricky stuff.

Back