Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RON PAUL ASSASSINATION? (Video Report)

MiloBoz

Hey guys, I made this video report for infowars.. let me know what u think : )

[youtube]z-sHEmgV8Xg[/youtube]

If Ron Paul was given a fair election & won, do you believe the globalists would let him implement his anti-NWO agenda at their expense? This InfoWars.com report explores the controversial topics of controlled democracy, government assassination, & globalist influence in the political arena.

So far nobody's taken a shot at the black muslim currently in office....Paul would be fine....beside 99% of his policys would never make it through congress,

Last edited:
What if Pee Wee Herman was elected president? He has about an equal chance as Ron Paul. Would Large Marge be in charge of security?

you joined a detroit sports board and your first post is advertising your youtube video?

I think that Paul would have let Verlander pitch in the 9th inning, which is why he's not the manager of the Tigers.

you joined a detroit sports board and your first post is advertising your youtube video?

That's why I posted what I did, I think he got here via some sort of google search on political topics. :bs:

im confused by this entire post. Hes getting a fair shot right now....and losing to a bunch of morons. His policies dont appeal to the masses. Have to give him a ton of credit to actually having a policy and sticking to it unlike the 3 douchebags hes running against that change their mind every year. He never had a shot in the world to get elected therefor he never would get assassinated.

Last edited:
I think that Paul would have let Verlander pitch in the 9th inning, which is why he's not the manager of the Tigers.

If Verlander were truly an ace, Ron Paul would be both POTUS and the Tiger sipper.

So far nobody's taken a shot at the black muslim currently in office....Paul would be fine....beside 99% of his policys would never make it through congress,

MichChamp would tell you that's because Obama is just as much of a puppet of Wall Street and the military undustrial complex as every other POTUS before him.

Back