Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Why No Game Thread for Last Reg Season Game?

tinselwolverine

And it's on NBC national TV also.

And Santa Anita Derby to follow.

Law school finals for me, was at a review session. Ill try to do as many as i can for the playoffs. But i missed the game so frankly i have no idea what happened. Ill do what i can for a playoff preview when i have some time to sit down and figure this stuff out. I know the wings will be going to Nashville to open the playoffs which is going to be rough. Hopefully the playoff experience can shine through and the wings can pull this one out. At least there wont be any 10 30 starts

Sorry i had the in-laws over today... i was watching as much as I could out to lunch today and heard the game tieing goal on the radio but in all honesty 6th spot is better then the 5th spot and i could care less about the travel. Nashville is a much tougher team then any of the three pacific teams and now we don't have home ice.. Frustrating way to end the season but congrats to the boys on the playoff streak and the 100 point streak... Pretty damn amazing.

Back