Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

worst way to finish

zyxt9

Could have had 6th seed vs potentially easier opponent but had to tie game with under a minute left, then lost in SO...terrible finish to the year...

All of which means one thing.

They've gotten all the bad breaks out of their system and are now on their way to winning the Cup!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!

I hope so but as i was listening on the radio I sorta cringed when we tied it up... They can say all they want about the travel but Nashville is such a tougher team to face then Phoenix.. Blackhawks will probably roll them in 5 or 6 why we have to battle all seven games with the Predators and also win a game or two on the road...Oh well might as well get it over with and take them out early... I just hope they make this goalie for Nashville work... Get him going side to side and put a big number on him in game number one and create some doubt... Go wings!!!!!

Back