Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Updated Cap Space for All Teams

Wonder what Dallas plans on doing. Needs db's and an RB. Just dont trust Felix to stay healthy and when he goes down I dont expect Choice to carry the ball 25 times a game.

Did TB do some restructure, how the hell did they get up to over 90m.

nevermind I just remembered we drafted Demarco Murray.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Did TB do some restructure, how the hell did they get up to over 90m.

Must have..I wonder how in the hell KC will get where they need to be. Gonna have to over pay some players lol

They like us are banking on our injury prone back to stay healthy but Dallas apparently loves DeMarco Murray and thought he was the best available back in the draft when they took him by 'a round'.

TB did resign some of their guys to some sizable contracts, Quincy Black comes to mind. And they gave a punter the position's biggest contract in NFL history. Still yeah they made up a lot of ground somehow.

cheeno said:
They like us are banking on our injury prone back to stay healthy but Dallas apparently loves DeMarco Murray and he was the best available back in the draft when they took him by 'a round'.

TB did resign some of their guys to some sizable contracts, Quincy Black comes to mind. And they gave a punter the position's biggest contract in NFL history. Still yeah they made up a lot of ground somehow.

Yeah I posted again after mny original..forgot we snagged him up.

Every time you say we I have think for a moment and remember you're a Cowboys fan :)

Yeah..its a guilty pleasure.. I forget I'm on a Lions board at times. If I'm going to use "we" which is kind of a gay thing to do anyways, I should probably change my avatar to a Cowboys logo or something.

"According to papers filed with the NFL Players Association, Stafford reduced his base salary for 2011 from $9 million to $525,000, the minimum for players with two credited seasons."

Wow...

Yeah no doubt. But some goofs on here smite just to smite. Makes it cool I guess.

MalFunkShun said:
"According to papers filed with the NFL Players Association, Stafford reduced his base salary for 2011 from $9 million to $525,000, the minimum for players with two credited seasons."

Wow...

you think he just gave back 8+ million ??? lol

he just rolled it all into bonus money instead of base.....

Yeah people think that players lose out when they restructure are incorrect most of the time. Usually the players get a signing bonus check for the amount instead. His girlfriend is moving here this weekend so he needs the upfront cash.

I don't think anyone thought that. But he did get the bonus over a 3 year period.

Back