Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Purdue likely going to be without Marve

MAIZEandBLUE09

Since Marve is now part of this Miami scandal it's coming out that he'll likely be suspended until the investigation is over - otherwise Purdue risks playing an ineligible player and therefore losing this coming season.

Man, what a mess. Didn't he get hurt last year and didn't play the majority of the season?

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Man, what a mess. Didn't he get hurt last year and didn't play the majority of the season?

Yeah, I think it was our game that did him in for the season. But they basically have no one behind him.

I believe Marve was already hurt before Michigan. They played against that 3rd string QB the whole time. Henry I think is his name?

dubbsco said:
I believe Marve was already hurt before Michigan. They played against that 3rd string QB the whole time. Henry I think is his name?

He was hurt, but if you remember they tried to play him and on like the first or second play one of our guys slammed him and re-injured him.

They have been cleared for now at least. This Miami stuff is far from over thats for sure.

silverbullet97 said:
According to Purdue Marve has already been cleared. As have the Brown brother's for KSU.

They haven't been cleared, they're just saying he broke no rules while at Purdue and the NCAA hasn't come to them yet. But I'm pretty sure if you're named as one of the people in a huge scandal like this it's only a matter of time before they come calling.

Back