Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Which QB would you rather have?

imnicjames

I like Bradford better, but I also have a bias against Matt Ryan.

Side question - Who do you think will have the better fantasy season? Ryan has the better team but I Bradford now has McDaniels as his OC.

imnicjames said:
I like Bradford better, but I also have a bias against Matt Ryan.

Side question - Who do you think will have the better fantasy season? Ryan has the better team but I Bradford now has McDaniels as his OC.

Bradford will have 4000 yards plus passing this year. Lance Kendricks is a super sleeper tight end.

If Bradford gets 4600 yards, well no way he gets 4600 yards.

4k+? Lofty expectations...whos all catching for 1000 yards on that team btw?

Who caught 4K from Orton last year? Brandon Lloyd?

cheeno said:

Thats a valid point. You got me. I still dont think Bradford is throwing for 4k+ but you still got me.

Beez said:
cheeno said:

Thats a valid point. You got me. I still dont think Bradford is throwing for 4k+ but you still got me.

Fair enough, not trying to get anyone and just throwing it out there as opinion...

I'm basing it on McDaniels history...Matt Cassel in his first starting role since high school threw for 3,700 yards in his first and only season with McDaniels...since then he has thrown 2,900 and 3,100 yards. Kyle Orton threw for 3,650 in 13 games and 3,800 in 15 games with Josh McDaniels the last two years.

I think Bradford is a superior QB to both of them with the accuracy to do damage in McDaniels offense. Not to mention they have the 26th hardest strength of schedule.

I just cant get passed their line and wr. (I know , I know Brandon Lloyd is/was a scrub) I also think that even though McDaniels is a passing guy, he cant deny Steven jackson. He never had a running back like SJax in his other 2 stops.

I like Danario Alexander as a sleeper, Danny Amendola can play the Welker role really well, pick him up if you need a 3rd WR. Mike Sims-Walker was brought in to do big things and is a red zone target.

No RB has carried the ball more times than S-Jax plus he was out for several games last year. They'll lighten the load.

I forgot about Sims-Walker as well...I'm a believer in him, even if he had a shotty follow up season last year.

Sam I am. I'm a pretty big ryan hater. Just think he's overrated. Same with sanchez. I don't think falcons or jets will ever win anything with them.

Its hard to deny the game that Matt Ryan has shown over 3 seasons. he is accurate and really has the intangibles you want in a QB. Although Bradford has certainly looked good just not as many seasons.

Bradford. Said he'd be a Top QB before he was drafted. I think he's the best QB of the past 4 drafts. Him and McDaniels are a perfect match. 25+ TDs, 4200+ Yds.

Back