Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Manson Denied Paole

Slick

lol....poor bastard....next hearing scheduled for 2027 , being he is 77 years old now...I wish him good luck :yay:

lol....poor bastard....next hearing scheduled for 2027 , being he is 77 years old now...I wish him good luck :yay:

for a guy that never pulled the trigger or was at the scene of the crime...life sentence

for a guy that never pulled the trigger or was at the scene of the crime...life sentence

So.

Nazi leaders were executed for never having laid a finger on a Jew, but giving someone the order to is just as bad.

Maybe you should start a charity for Charlie and the Family and Zimmerman.

So.

Nazi leaders were executed for never having laid a finger on a Jew, but giving someone the order to is just as bad.

just making an observation........
dont believe Manson and the third reich are the same

Last edited:
no...taking orders from your superior in uniform is a little different than some pot head on a farm

That's semantics.

Murder is Murder, and the people giving orders are just a guilty as the people carrying them out.

you obviously have no clue what you're yammering about.

Manson was at the scene of murder of Gary Hinman and was also at the scene on the LaBianca murders.

he also shot and thought he killed Bernard Crowe who he thought was a Black Panther and was shocked when Crowe showed up in court and testified against him.

He was also one of the 4 who killed and and dismembered Donald Shea at the Spahn Ranch.

Last edited:
He is a dumbass that just throws shit out there and pretends like they are fact, he probably works for Allen West.

So.

Way back in the way back, a buddy of mine wanted to do just that as a joke...he wanted to start a group called Students Concerned About Manson...(SCAM)...

I was like...."wtf is wrong with you, man?"

you obviously have no clue what you're yammering about.

Manson was at the scene of murder of Gary Hinman and was also at the scene on the LaBianca murders.

he also shot and thought he killed Bernard Crowe who he thought was a Black Panther and was shocked when Crowe showed up in court and testified against him.

He was also one of the 4 who killed and and dismembered Donald Shea at the Spahn Ranch.

Manson wasn't in the home of any of the murder victims........he ordered them to be killed and his zombie cult members followed orders.....look, Im not a Manson sympathizer.....he was convicted of "conspiracy" to murder

Manson wasn't in the home of any of the murder victims........he ordered them to be killed and his zombie cult members followed orders.....look, Im not a Manson sympathizer.....he was convicted of "conspiracy" to murder

I'm concerned about your apparent dilution of Manson's abject evil intentions and actions. Even at the tender age of 12, I knew this guy was certifiable, and he scared the crap out of me.

yes he was...lol , he was in the LaBianca home...he woke the old man up at gun point and ordered Watson to tie him....he then left and sent the women in with Watson.

I'm concerned about your apparent dilution of Manson's abject evil intentions and actions. Even at the tender age of 12, I knew this guy was certifiable, and he scared the crap out of me.

You could tell that about Manson when he was only 12?

And how did you happen to know him when he was that age?

You could tell that about Manson when he was only 12?

And how did you happen to know him when he was that age?

The participial phrase refers to me, even if it's not constructed precisely and without the profanity you so liberally apply to your posts.

The participial phrase refers to me, even if it's not constructed precisely and without the profanity you so liberally apply to your posts.

Well, there was no profanity liberally displayed in the post to which you replied.

There was them what thunk Shakespeare displayed profanity back in them days, as a matter of fact.

I thought it my response was funny, and fairly innocently Betty Whitesque, malopropish, as it were. There shouldn't have been any reason to think I was attempting to denegrate you in any manner.

In the immortal words of MI thumb over on the Tiger board "don't get your panties in a bunch..."

Ha, ha...just realized...maybe you were just busting MY chops!!!

Well played, if that's the case...

Back