Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Luke Scott rips Fenway, Sawx fans..

It is a dump, though historic, like Tiger Stadium was....and as much as many of us never wanted the ballpark at Michigan and Trumbull taken down, at least Comerica Park is as good if not better than many of the recent baseball stadiums, and in a better location/newer developed? part of Detroit.

fenway is in kenmore square, near b.u. and there is no space for a new park in the city.
Might have been right into the 80's the mens rooms had a horse trough set up for men to take a whiz. No matter how much new paint or the gimmicks of seats on top of the leftfield wall, they need a new park.

Good for that nutcake luke scott and all he said about it.

If I can get lower level box seats, I would rather watch a game in Fenway or Wrigley, than anywhere else.

I understand Luke's gripes. None of the newer ballpark amenities are there.

Last edited:
Back