Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 17

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
There he goes again playing Kelly at 3b, I don't get it, why did we trade for Betimet?

i fucking hate leyland. betemit destroys right-handed pitching and kelly cant hit his way out of a wet paper sack, yet kelly keeps starting.

Thanks KC.... Get us in fellows... I am off with my son to help my dad at the range... ..

Stat of the night...

As a starter the Tigers are 11-3 when Wilson B. starts..
When he does not start the Tigers are 3-10....

LOL... I guess because Kelly is 3 for 4 verses Pavano is why he is starting...

Thanks guys ...see you later...

Jimmy Smokes.....LOL

usually if your 5th starter is pitching and hasnt been great wouldnt you try to put your best possible lineup out there to win. kelly did nothing last night to prove he is worth the spot at 3rd. i dont think we traded for betemit because we needed a bench warmer cause thats about all hes doing. jackson was on base what 3 or 4 times last night. i know he might of twisted his ankle but if hes healthy he should be out there too. jim musta ate too many wheaties this morning.

austindayeisaboss said:
usually if your 5th starter is pitching and hasnt been great wouldnt you try to put your best possible lineup out there to win. kelly did nothing last night to prove he is worth the spot at 3rd. i dont think we traded for betemit because we needed a bench warmer cause thats about all hes doing. jackson was on base what 3 or 4 times last night. i know he might of twisted his ankle but if hes healthy he should be out there too. jim musta ate too many wheaties this morning.

After the game last night JL said that AJ wasn't going to play today or tomorrow.

Hey haven't been able to post in awhile. Got to go to the game on Monday for Thome's 600, pretty cool.

I was really hoping AA would hit a natural cycle though, that would have been better IMO ;)

Wow just noticed the white sux are only 3.5 games back from us. and only .5 games back from the indians

Kind of scary they are both still hanging around. Let's hope the Tigers go on a run and get a lead on both teams. Its funny the Indians just won't go away

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
TigerMud said:
Not if we keep hacking at the first pitch

BB got a walk and Delmon hit the bomb on a 2-2 pitch.

I know I was referring to the last AB I don't care what his ave is on the first pitch it just irritates me when he first pitch weak flys out like that

TigerMud said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

BB got a walk and Delmon hit the bomb on a 2-2 pitch.

I know I was referring to the last AB I don't care what his ave is on the first pitch it just irritates me when he first pitch weak flys out like that

Would you be mad if he got a HR on the first pitch?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
TigerMud said:

ahh no but it would be nice if he'd be a little bit more selective did you see some of the balls he hacked away at yesterday oh my goodness it was 9 iron raburn like

TigerMud said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

ahh no but it would be nice if he'd be a little bit more selective did you see some of the balls he hacked away at yesterday oh my goodness it was 9 iron raburn like

And he got hits, drove in 3 runs.

Back