Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

any1 tell smoot the new site here

bavarianinnman

I thought i posted a thread about this about 10 minutes ago but i guess not.

has any1 told smoot?

yeah, all you have to do is google "kalinecountry" and search discussions, and you will find this on the first page. I had it bookmarked on my computer but not my phone, took me all of about five minutes to find the secret hideout... :)

technicalogical said:
yeah, all you have to do is google "kalinecountry" and search discussions, and you will find this on the first page. I had it bookmarked on my computer but not my phone, took me all of about five minutes to find the secret hideout... :)

Who are you technological?
No sn like that over at espn.

technicalogical said:
i was blehman419 at espn... decided that it was probably better to have more of an anonymous sn.

Thanks for telling me blehman, sure I know you. glad you're here.

I was a little skeptical that a site like this would take off, but I am pleasantly surprised to see many people over here posting.

im starting to wonder if he's fallen off the face of the planet or something, he hasnt updated his blog in like 3 weeks.

Spockmaster said:
im starting to wonder if he's fallen off the face of the planet or something, he hasnt updated his blog in like 3 weeks.

He has been tweeting like a madman recently though!

Spockmaster said:
heh, i havent followed him in a while cuz he was tweeting TOO much.

Haha, I was just about to stop following him for that reason actually.

Back