Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Predators @ Wings Game # 3

They gotta get the crowd involved early. Make this building a difficult one to play in all playoffs.

As the headline on ESPN read: Detroit rarely loses at home. Nashville has never won in Joe Louis Arena.

Should be easy, no?

1-0 PP goal for the Preds. Why do we end up with a guy with a broken stick everytime we are already shorthanded?

Just a frustrating start... Every time I watch a noon game the wings come out flat...And i agree how unlucky have we been on PP like MC says every damn time we go on the kill it seems like a stick breaks in the first 30 seconds of the PP.. I am tired of our guys missing the net on shots..Freaking make this guy work harder... Kenny needs to take a long hard look in the off season..We need to get bigger... We also need Pavel to show up... Nashville is mugging him just about every time he touches the puck

Last edited:
Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!! I take it Nashville does nothing wrong. Since when do the Wings take so many penalties? This is getting sad.

Wish that goal would have counted, just have to keep them on their heels and tie it up.

Dang those Preds can play some D.

Who else is watching this and the Tigers at the same time?

How fucking classic! Kick the Preds ass for 17 mins and give it up with 3 to go ....I'd just told the kiddo the Preds were going to get a breakaway or some funny bounce and score.

Yea this game was frustrating...they have dominated the past period and a half and then Nashville gets a weak goal.

Howard definitely got outplayed today - he needs to be better if the Wings want to get back in this series.

Very frustrating that we get off to slow starts for a period and a half and then wake up and dominate the last half of the game... Also we seem to not be able to win at home very much the last month...

Hanging sliders have been the bane of Tigers pitchers' existence this series...

Back