Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FA Cup Final all Set

biggunsbob

In the Semi finals this weekend

Liverpool 2 Everton 1 Final.
Chelsea 5 Tottenham 1 Fnal.

Liverpool Verses Chelsea on Final: May 5, 2012 at Wembley stadium.

I'm an Everton fan. Interesting final though.

I was rooting for Everton. Not sure who i will root for in the final.. Chelsea is on a roll and Liverpool is going for a double because they won the Carling cup earlier this year.. I have been following the Soccer overseas since the early 1990's when my friend Doug when we worked at the sports-book in Vegas got me into it..He was more into the German Bundesliga league so to piss him off i started following the Premier league a little more.. But alas my team is on the verge of getting relegated... Blackburn Rovers are in deep trouble.. Anyway I love the system of promotion and relegation because you start to follow teams in a-lot of the tables.. Promotion playoff games must be fantastic to watch.. Two league's down from the Premier league in English League One Table Sheffield Wednesday sits in 3rd place and even though they are 10 points clear of 4th place third through sixth have to have a playoff for the last promotion spot.. Sucks for them but at least there are some playoff games over there..

Last edited:
I was rooting for Everton. Not sure who i will root for in the final.. Chelsea is on a roll and Liverpool is going for a double because they won the Carling cup earlier this year.. I have been following the Soccer overseas since the early 1990's when my friend Doug when we worked at the sports-book in Vegas got me into it..He was more into the German Bundesliga league so to piss him off i started following the Premier league a little more.. But alas my team is on the verge of getting relegated... Blackburn Rovers are in deep trouble.. Anyway I love the system of promotion and relegation because you start to follow teams in a-lot of the tables.. Promotion playoff games must be fantastic to watch.. Two league's down from the Premier league in English League One Table Sheffield Wednesday sits in 3rd place and even though they are 10 points clear of 4th place third through sixth have to have a playoff for the last promotion spot.. Sucks for them but at least there are some playoff games over there..

I used to live in Sheffield right near the Sheffield FC Stadium. So needless to say I am following the first division with the potential of 2 teams being promoted. At one time I used to follow all the leagues Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga...but now just usually check the scores in the Premiere League and catch the odd game on TV. I think the FA cup is a real toss up, depending on which Liverpool team comes to play.

Back