Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nugent Goes Off The Rails

Slick

made some pretty inflammatory comments about Obama over the weekend and has now drawn Secret Service attention.....just throw a couple of hookers at them Ted they'll leave you alone.

Last edited:
was Nugent ever on the rails?

well he's said some pretty explosive stuff before...but saying if Obama wins in 2012 he'll either be dead or in jail , and saying they should cut the heads of Obama and the Dems....will get ya a loo by the Secret Service.

Is this the type of mindset we should expect out of every gun-stroking NRA lunatic?

Is this the type of mindset we should expect out of every gun-stroking NRA lunatic?

It's the lunatics like Nugent that make people think everyone who owns guns is bat-shit crazy.

I probably own more guns than anyone who posts here, but I would not touch the NRA with a condom on a 10-foot pole.

Pretty unpatriotic behavior by the Nuge. I wonder why he hates America.

Pretty unpatriotic behavior by the Nuge. I wonder why he hates America.

Well he shit his pants (and didn't change them) for a week and a half to dodge the draft, that should tell you something.

Well he shit his pants (and didn't change them) for a week and a half to dodge the draft, that should tell you something.

really?

*googles*

"Ted + Nugent + draft + dodger"

Link
One of our readers sent me a copy of an extract of Nugent's Selective Service records, obtained via a FOIA request (copy below). As you can see, Nugent received student deferments in 1967 (1-S) and 1968 (2-S). But according to the Internet Movie Data Base website, Nugent has been "performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73." Hmm, that would include the two years he was supposedly too wrapped up in his studies to be serving his country.

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene
. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.
Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is an enemy of the state. Do you support traitors and al queda? Why do you hate America?

he for the 2nd amendment and will defend his right....why do libs hate the 2nd amendment, are the un american??

he for the 2nd amendment and will defend his right....why do libs hate the 2nd amendment, are the un american??

See, the difference is that no one of consequence has attacked the second amendment, but threatening the office of the president is very unAmerican. It's not surprising to see you side with the enemy, though. Are you even an American? Do you hate us for our freedom?

See, the difference is that no one of consequence has attacked the second amendment, but threatening the office of the president is very unAmerican. It's not surprising to see you side with the enemy, though. Are you even an American? Do you hate us for our freedom?

threatening? LOL. Freedom of taking the right away?, you make no sense as usual

Back