Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nashville @ Detroit Game # 4

I wonder how many power plays the refs will hand over to the Predators in the first period this time?

Mickey just called Franzen "your 35-40 goal scorer". I love his rose colored glasses.

Wings come out firing but once again Rinne being a pain in the ass.

Am I the only one who finds it really annoying when a mediocre team has success because of a hot goalie?

Wings come out firing but once again Rinne being a pain in the ass.

Am I the only one who finds it really annoying when a mediocre team has success because of a hot goalie?

Which is the mediocre team in the scenario?

Every time Franzen passes up a hit on a defenseman, I die a little.

Which is the mediocre team in the scenario?

Predators have always been mediocre in my mind. Rinne keeps them in games they have no business winning...like Game 3, and so far, this one...

Predators have always been mediocre in my mind. Rinne keeps them in games they have no business winning...like Game 3, and so far, this one...

Disagree. Preds won a playoff series last year and are better this year. I don't see any way to describe them as mediocre.

Last edited:
Shots 28-10 Wings. Score 0-0.

The Joe sounds like a tomb. They all know what's coming. Gonna get a crazy bounce in the Preds' favor sometime in the third and it's going to be the difference in the game again.

Rinne is fucking insane. WTF?! Same storyline as with last game ...Wings dominating yet Preds could easily be up 1-0 right now

Well game one the Predators got two lucky goals so I am not so sure they are really that great.. Wings just need to get some puck luck around the net.. I don't think they are mediocre I just don't think they are great either..There goalie needs is sure very good..

Shots 28-10 Wings. Score 0-0.

The Joe sounds like a tomb. They all know what's coming. Gonna get a crazy bounce in the Preds' favor sometime in the third and it's going to be the difference in the game again.

must have been posting at the same time! heh

must have been posting at the same time! heh

Yeah in any other arena the place would be going nuts after such a dominating 40 minutes. Red Wings fans have seen this movie play one too many times, though.

Well game one the Predators got two lucky goals so I am not so sure they are really that great.. Wings just need to get some puck luck around the net.. I don't think they are mediocre I just don't think they are great either..There goalie needs is sure very good..

I agree Bob. But the Wings are not "great", either.

No,no no...i have my lou whitaker bat out...go wings!!!

Back