Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Holy Shit!

inkfreq

Don't know what else to say... my son, age 17, was hit by lightning today... and walked away from it.

His shirt is completely burned and charred, and his hair was singed. He was very shaken, but physically okay.

Craziness man.

Great to hear you son is okay, that is some scary shit dude! I knew two people that got hit in the past so I guess it happens more than we think, still rare as fuck and crazy.

That's fucking crazy, glad to here he is alright! Did you witness it? it must have been scary as hell, once again i'm happy to here he is doing well.

No, I didn't see it. He delivers newspapers once a week for the newspaper I work for, just for the extra coin in his pocket for college, which he starts in a week.

The wife was out with him, driving him around, and she saw it.

All I saw was the after effects, and he was pretty shaken up.

glad to hear hes ok. Dude, have him draft your FF team for you...thats some crazy good luck!

As a matter of fact I can confirm he doesnin fact have super powers.

His abilityto make me say "What the fuck?!" goes way beyond that of a normal teenager and he can annoy me faster than a speeding bullet.

inkfreq said:

His abilityto make me say "What the fuck?!" goes way beyond that of a normal teenager and he can annoy me faster than a speeding bullet.

Nothin that will make money though huh? lol

I take that back..Colin Cowherd as made a lot of money by making people say "What the fuck?" and annoyoing a lot of people quickly.

inkfreq said:

LOL...I hear ya bro....got 6 of 'em and a heavy prescription of blood pressure meds.

Still...damn lucky about the lightning...glad he's Ok. The Doc gave him a clean bill?

If he hasn't been to the doc yet, then take him, that much elec going through him can't be good for the nervous system.

If he already been, holy shit indeed; glad he is okay.

He did end up going to the hospital. His shoulder blistered up and starting bleeding late last night, so I took him in.

The doc gave him a clean bill of health except for the minor burns. What I didn't notice was that his heel is also burned and there is a hole blown out of the bak of his shoe. Must have been where it went to ground. Doc pointed that one out to me... I guess I was busy looking at the obvious hit to the shoulder and didn't stop to think about the exit point.

He's damned lucky.

imnicjames said:
Side note: You are an ugly MoFo.... Just sayin'

Your mom had no complaints when she was looking up at me from her knees.. just sayin.

Back