Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers recent home series..

biggunsbob

This is not counting the makes up games or the two game series (probably should because i am sure we split some of those..) But we did win some make up games..

I went back to May 26th and looked at the series at home till now.

Boston 1-3
Twins 3-0
sea 2-2
Cleve 2-1
Ari. 2-1
Mets 1-2
SF 1-2
W sox 1-2
LAA 2-2
Tex 2-1
Twins 1-2

They have to do better then this... Just terrible.. Some of these teams are pretty bad..

19-18 over that stretch. definitely not a good home record for a team that is supposed to be contending for the division title.

It's tough to win series with one starting pitcher.

Max has been average, I guess. Some ups and some downs.

But Penny, Porcello and the fifth spot have been below average. That's not a good recipe for success. The Tigers might have the worst starting staff of any team in the playoff hunt in the 2-5 spots.

Yeah, our pitching has been pretty rough this year, and our defense hasn't helped them by any means. It's tough when you have to get an extra out because your D can't make a routine play. So frustrating to watch or listen to..

DD should be fired if he cant upgrade our defense without sacrificing offense this offseason. that sounds hard, but theres a number of guys who can do that for us, especially given the complete lack of offense we've gotten at a few positions.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]This is not counting the makes up games or the two game series (probably should because i am sure we split some of those..) But we did win some make up games..

I went back to May 26th and looked at the series at home till now.

Boston 1-3
Twins 3-0
sea 2-2
Cleve 2-1Ari. 2-1
Mets 1-2
SF 1-2
W sox 1-2
LAA 2-2
Tex 2-1
Twins 1-2

They have to do better then this... Just terrible.. Some of these teams are pretty bad..
The teams in red are all better than the Tigers. The teams in yellow are pretty much equal to the Tigers. The Mets are only slightly worse than the Tigers. The only teams that are definitely worse are MN and Seattle and the Tigers were 6-4 vs thost teams.

Back