Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Halo 4

zoombabyzoom

Anyone else intrigued? My first thoughts were that since Bungie is not a part of it and the after taste that Reach left me that I wasn't going to bother with Halo 4. But after reading up on 343 and the new aspects of Halo 4, I actually may get this when it comes out.

The storyline is the hook, which is so weird for most FPS now-a-days. Where is Master Chief? How long is Cortana gonna be around? New Alien world? Forerunners and their biggest enemy!!!??

I still rock the Reach Multiplayer and just bought the anniversary pack with the ridiculously overpowered pistols. Which I love.

I'll be getting Halo 4 day 1. Halo is always a good change up to traditional FPS.

I read it today Zoom. Looks like they are getting their shit together with the project. Should be fun.

I read it today Zoom. Looks like they are getting their shit together with the project. Should be fun.

Thats what I was thinking, it helps that I am dying to know what happens to Chief. And then they throw in that your fighting "a old dark enemy".....exciting.

Looks flat out ridiculous, I have never been more captivated by a storyline than Halo

Halo just isnt a FPS. Its not C.O.D. or BF or any of those. Thought Skyrim already won game of the year, thought I remembered reading that in GameInformer.

Is this another FPS only? I don't understand why companies decide not to have both FPS and 3rd person so people like me can play.

Is this another FPS only? I don't understand why companies decide not to have both FPS and 3rd person so people like me can play.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is a pretty good 3rd person shooter.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is a pretty good 3rd person shooter.

I've never really been interested in the whole shooter genre anyway but I just like options. I did play a little of an earlier Ghost Recon last year, it wasn't bad. Not sure I'd invest money into buying though.

I've never really been interested in the whole shooter genre anyway but I just like options. I did play a little of an earlier Ghost Recon last year, it wasn't bad. Not sure I'd invest money into buying though.

Yeah if your not into shooters then I'd give it a miss. I get the most out of Halo out of all the shooters out there, great multiplayer, maps, modes, etc.

I like shit like Skyrim and Mass Effect. But I like games like uncharted if it has a good storyline and I don't have to hurry though. And of course my favorite, point and click.

I like shit like Skyrim and Mass Effect. But I like games like uncharted if it has a good storyline and I don't have to hurry though. And of course my favorite, point and click.

I feel like I don't have the time to invest in those games, even though I am sure I would love them if I did. Gaming for me is more social, connecting with my friends and two brothers cross country online, so I stick to mostly Sports and FPS multiplayer.

Back