Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I love Michigan Football!

josh200612

Kind of drunk right now but lets keep it going. Love it win or lose I'm always there! GO BLUE!!!!!

HAIL YES! You know what I'm gonna get that framed in the room soon it's a lil pricey now.

Let me just say this:

Michigan Football is 16 days away. That's 6 days away until I can count it on my fingers and close enough where I actually got to mark it on my work calendar as a "do not bother me with a phone call on this day" day!

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Let me just say this:

Michigan Football is 16 days away. That's 6 days away until I can count it on my fingers and close enough where I actually got to mark it on my work calendar as a "do not bother me with a phone call on this day" day!

Down here they use fingers and toes to count with, so I'm already in the zone!!

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Let me just say this:

I am so happy that I have the week before opening weekend off. I will be in Florida on a beach, boat, in the ocean and drinking plenty of tropical drinks. Usually I am in the office beating my head on my desk because it is the slowest week of the year! Those last 5 days of waiting while at work for long hours every day are just brutal.

josh200612 said:
HAIL YES! You know what I'm gonna get that framed in the room soon it's a lil pricey now.

It is getting kind of pricey now and I typically only find poster size versions of it. I like the original size of the newspaper much better.

TheWolverines24 said:
MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Let me just say this:

I am so happy that I have the week before opening weekend off. I will be in Florida on a beach, boat, in the ocean and drinking plenty of tropical drinks. Usually I am in the office beating my head on my desk because it is the slowest week of the year! Those last 5 days of waiting while at work for long hours every day are just brutal.

It is pretty brutal - however - it's been a little easier these past few years since they've been scheduling these thursday, friday and sometimes even Wednesday games prior to the opening Saturday. So at least football is on those nights to take you into the weekend. Because while there are 16 days left until our game there are only 14 left until the start of the season.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

Down here they use fingers and toes to count with, so I'm already in the zone!!

That's because ya'all typically don't wear shoes, right?

'zactly. They used to use their teeth to count, but you can see the obvious difficulty with getting above five.

I'm also feelin' a little excited.
tumblr_lo4hf6l5lr1qau7ut.gif

TheWolverines24 said:
josh200612 said:

It is getting kind of pricey now and I typically only find poster size versions of it. I like the original size of the newspaper much better.

I have an original copy of this paper along with student season ticket stubs and a Rose bowl ticket to run up and down the sides of the paper waiting for framing. Might have to go along the top and bottom...haven't figured out the layout yet. ...next house is supposed to have a "man room"/"man cave" according to my wife.

(tip: if you need stuff to frame and put on the wall, search ebay for "michigan football wire photo")

Back