Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Interesting video about Suh

pavlovsdog

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82189e64/Is-Ndamukong-aggressive-or-dirty

I thought this video was interesting for a couple reasons...first and foremost, I'm pleased to see that in the eyes of other (former) players, Suh is simply aggressive and doesn't deserve to be called 'dirty'.

Secondly, it makes for a pretty enjoyable highlight film of sorts for Suh. I enjoyed watching him progress while he was at Nebraska (long-time NU fan here) and seeing his continued success and the success that Schwartz and Mayhew are building in Detroit in general. I don't know if this is the year Detroit makes it back to the post-season, but I feel pretty confident that the chances to the team culture will continue and the Lions will only build on their success and I'm certain Suh and the rest of the D-line will be a major part of that. I just can't watch enough great defensive football.

At any rate, I'm sorry if this video has already been posted....I just came across it a short while ago and enjoyed it so much I had to share it.

I am glad this reinforces what I have heard from every pundit, Suh is not a dirty player. Hopefully the league office gets the memo.

Playing in the mold of a lot of old school players is the new "dirty" it seems.

Thanks for finding this video. I completely agree with those guys because the game is so fast and a guy does everything right to play the game with the attitude to be a great player and they want to penalize him. The office is working on ruining this game and it wont be much longer til we cant even recognize it.

Back