Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Zim Gets Bond

Slick

150 K and conditions up the ass but he'll most likely be out tomorrow...

As someone who lost my best friend to a random act of violence just 2 months ago, the hardest part has been knowing that one of the perps easily made bail and is free on the streets of my city today while my best friend is buried in the ground just a few blocks from where I work.

I'm not sure what would happen if I were to come face to face with the coward.

Zimmerman isn't facing Murder 1, so he has to be granted bail, but maybe $500K to $1 Million would have been more appropriate and better for everyone. $150K meant his family probably had to come up with $15K and a bondsman payed the rest. I could see how the Martin family would be hurt by this.

Back