Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is Mittens Gonna Flip Flop On Immigration ?

Slick

Things are starting to heat up for Mittens as he was pressured today in Arizona to stand firm on his immigration stance and against the Dream Act....While today in Florida one of his "Vice Presidential" short list people Sen Marco Rubio was pounding away on saying he is going to try and hammer out a Bill similar to the Democratic Dream Act Bill that exists now...

hmm Mittens vs Rubio....wonder if Marco talks Mitt into flopping and pissing off the right.

Last edited:
Mittens doesn't really have any views...so if this gets him more votes, he'll do it.

Mittens doesn't really have any views...so if this gets him more votes, he'll do it.

about a 40 point gap with Hispanics between him and Barry so i'd expect Mittens to etch and sketch his way around Immigration.

about a 40 point gap with Hispanics between him and Barry so i'd expect Mittens to etch and sketch his way around Immigration.

Future Mitt quotes on immigration:

"You know....im 70% hispanic"

"I support illegal immigrants....have you seen my gardner?"

oh and before tsmith points it out...yes, i realize obama gets contributions from some of the same people Mitt does. That's politics. I accept that.

Hes a Mexican Mormon thats from Boston Mass.....how much more of a flip flop can you get than that? i need to see a birth certificate....

Back