Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit @ Nashville Game # 5

biggunsbob

Must win for the Wings I hope we can get a 2 goal lead early....

Damn this sucks.. 1-0 Nashville after one.

Last edited:
I can't believe another goal where are fowards didn't come back and cover a guy in front of the net.

I changed my shirt and black catted their goalie but i fear it won't be enough.. Just one crack to go our way and maybe we can get uncle Moe on our side and get this to game 7.

Last edited:
I think it is close to being over, Howard might be the only one trying now. I can't believe Stuart is a -5, I guess he is our new Ericcson.

Zetterberg is playing great.. I wonder if PD is still bothered by the surgery on his knee.. Up until Zetterberg to Hudler the Wings were falling down way to many times.. it is just so frustrating to watch.. Kyle Quincey is the goat today.. His give away cost Us a goal.. Hudler only played a little over 3 minutes in game 4. He is better tonight. We need to shot the darn puck... Get this series back to the Joe and lets see what happens.

Last edited:
Hudler smiling it up with the refs right before the face-off and the defense caves in again.. The defense converged on the first guy and I think our forwards and center missed the trailer.. I don't think it was Hulder's man because it was on the other side of the ice from him.. The trailing guy has hurt us all series.

Last edited:
Finished the 2nd with the momentum and then give it away in the first 30 seconds of the 3rd.........just doesn't look like the Wings are up to the challenge.

Wow....Zetterberg looked like a man possessed in the last minute. Too bad we couldn't have played with this kind of desperation a bit earlier.

Fudge... Hopefully Holland will use the money wisely in the off season.. i was shocked he did not do more at the trade deadline...

Wow....Zetterberg looked like a man possessed in the last minute. Too bad we couldn't have played with this kind of desperation a bit earlier.

He did all series but he was the only one..

I thought Howard stood tall tonight... It's out offense really not being able to take the pressure off our defense which when they mad a mistake the predators pounced on it.

Hopefully that was the last of Holmstrom and Stuart, wish I could throw in Bertuzzi but he has another year on the contract.

Back