Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Manchin-(D) says IDK

lol..this is a guy who had a 30 point lead in a Special Election and ended up winning by only 10 over a wealthy Repub buisness man Raesse....now Manchin has a voting record for Raesse to hammer him on in 2012.

Obama lost WV by 14 in the General...it's a locked in Romney state , I doubt you even see Obama campaign in the state...Manchin is looking out for his OWN job , and is basically out on an island all by himself.

This guy floated rumors about going over to the Repubs when he was elected in 2010...McCain , Graham and Lieberman and tried to sway him over.

We'll see if he has the stones to publically endorse Mittens , and if he does and happens to win re-election the Dems will strip him off all his committees and he'll be of NO use to his own consitituents.

Shoulda went Repub in 2010 Joe...now you're pretty much fucked.

lol..this is a guy who had a 30 point lead in a Special Election and ended up winning by only 10 over a wealthy Repub buisness man Raesse....now Manchin has a voting record for Raesse to hammer him on in 2012.

Obama lost WV by 14 in the General...it's a locked in Romney state , I doubt you even see Obama campaign in the state...Manchin is looking out for his OWN job , and is basically out on an island all by himself.

This guy floated rumors about going over to the Repubs when he was elected in 2010...McCain , Graham and Lieberman and tried to sway him over.

We'll see if he has the stones to publically endorse Mittens , and if he does and happens to win re-election the Dems will strip him off all his committees and he'll be of NO use to his own consitituents.

Shoulda went Repub in 2010 Joe...now you're pretty much fucked.

its a safe Dem seat......Manchin won in a mid-term by double digits. His seat is safe

Up by 30 early won by 10..and like I said he now has a voting record tying him to Obama on some issues that his Repub counter part can use....but ya>>>>>>>

post a link to the pic when this tool is on stage with Romney....until then it's just a Left center Dem pandering to the right in his home state.

Up by 30 early won by 10..and like I said he now has a voting record tying him to Obama on some issues that his Repub counter part can use....but ya>>>>>>>

post a link to the pic when this tool is on stage with Romney....until then it's just a Left center Dem pandering to the right in his home state.

where did I say he was endorsing Romney???
He was a very popular Gov with high approval ratings in a race he will win...
His state historically sends democrat representatives to congress

where did I say he was endorsing Romney???
He was a very popular Gov with high approval ratings in a race he will win...
His state historically sends democrat representatives to congress

I never quoted you on saying Manchin endorsed Romney....I said like most everyone who has half a brain has said in the last day or 2 is it's a Democratic Senator worrying about his OWN ass in 2012....he can say Im not sure if I'll vote for Obama all he wants but it doesn't mean jack shit until he is on a stage with his arm around Mittens endorsing him.

WV is a state trending Republican...2 of 3 of their reps in Congress are Repubs now and Obama lost the state by 14 in '08....like I said Manchin is out on an island and did himself no favors with his party by coming out with the comment like he did...I doubt you even see Obama in WV that much in the election cycle.

So like I said...until he is onstage with Mittens kissing his ring , this means nothing and is seen as what it is Dem Senator pandering the right for votes to keep his job.

Last edited:
WV is and has been a democratic state at the local and federal level for ever. Name me the last Rep. senator or Gov. from WV. The state is controlled by Dems. This might be the first time 2 rep. represented the state in a long time

last 3 Presidential elections WV has gone Red and will almost certainly go red again in 2012 and Manchin knows it....like I've told ya twice already , be sure and post the pic with manchin embracing Romney...until then it\s nothing but bluster.

last 3 Presidential elections WV has gone Red and will almost certainly go red again in 2012 and Manchin knows it....like I've told ya twice already , be sure and post the pic with manchin embracing Romney...until then it\s nothing but bluster.

Like Ive told you.....Manchin thinks the President blows and Lieberman NOT running for re-election doesn't like Barry either and passes on an endorsement

Last edited:
Like Ive told you.....Manchin thinks the President blows and Lieberman NOT running for re-election doesn't like Barry either and passes on an endorsement

well that's a good thing....how'd the guy make out last year that got Liebermans endorsement....:hehe:

wonder why he won't endorse Mittens since he campaigned Republican last year and wanted on the ticket as VP.

Last edited:
Liebermans 0 for his last 3 in Presidential endorsements.....he's pretty much the kiss of death.

ran as Gores VP.... L

endorsed Kerry..... L

endsorsed and campaigned for McCain ..... L

Last edited:
well that's a good thing....how'd the guy make out last year that got Liebermans endorsement....:hehe:

wonder why he won't endorse Mittens since he campaigned Republican last year and wanted on the ticket as VP.

people have woke up to Barry and his rhetoric....

people have woke up to Barry and his rhetoric....

dingbat you're just babbling now.

you made some assinine comment about a clown who not only ENDORSED the guy who ran against Obama but actually campaigned with him and was on his shortlist for VP.

Lieberman not endorsing Mittens is probably the bigger why not , seeing as how Joe's BFF McCain has all but curled up in bed with him.

Last edited:
dingbat you're just babbling now.

you made some assinine comment about a clown who not only ENDORSED the guy who ran against Obama but actually campaigned with him and was on his shortlist for VP.

Lieberman not endorsing Mittens is probably the bigger why not , seeing as how Joe's BFF McCain has all but curled up in bed with him.

Babbling? Romney being basically even with Obama just weeks after battling in the rep primary should be troubling to american democrats....

Babbling? Romney being basically even with Obama just weeks after battling in the rep primary should be troubling to american democrats....

??? so again you go off topic and babble after being swatted for making a stupid comment...

your point was Lieberman didn't endorse Obama..lol , when he endorsed McCain last year and was almost on the Repub ticket....why would he endorse Obama ?

like I said the question is , why wont he endorse Mitt ?

battling in Rep Primary....lol

Mitts been running for 5 years now...Gingrich and Santorum were both fucking clowns he should have put away by Super Tuesday...problem with Mitens is , half his own party thinks he's a dead man walking.

??? so again you go off topic and babble after being swatted for making a stupid comment...

your point was Lieberman didn't endorse Obama..lol , when he endorsed McCain last year and was almost on the Repub ticket....why would he endorse Obama ?

like I said the question is , why wont he endorse Mitt ?

that isn't the issue. A Dem VP cant support a Dem?? LOL.....tells me all I need to know

that isn't the issue. A Dem VP cant support a Dem?? LOL.....tells me all I need to know

what are you fucking babbling about a Dem VP ??? Lieberman ran with his boy McCain last year and hasn't caucused as a Dem since 2006...lol

Lieberman ENDORSED a Repub last year and gave a speech at the Repub convention against Obama..why the fuck would h endorse him 4 years later....you're brain dead aren't you ?

what are you fucking babbling about a Dem VP ??? Lieberman ran with his boy McCain last year and hasn't caucused as a Dem since 2006...lol

Lieberman ENDORSED a Repub last year and gave a speech at the Repub convention against Obama..why the fuck would h endorse him 4 years later....you're brain dead aren't you ?

I thought the hope and change would have overwhelmed him, LOLOLOLOL

Back