Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSNBC says

Mitt drinks...he just hides it , like the major donors to his campaign lol

I thought Hannity's bit yesterda on the "real Obama" was fucking a laugh riot!

Fox News is so transparent and pathetic. Seriously, are they pandering to complete fucking idiots at this point?

Last edited:
tsmith provides valuable insight to whatever the right-wing noise machine is going on about at the moment.

I would never go to sites like "realclearpolitics" or the like, but at least I'm aware of the minute-by-minute source of right-wing outrage.

I think I've said it before on here, but my younger bro is a political wonk of sorts and loves the political theater. Sometimes we take a storyline and predict the Fox response, based on precedent for spinning things.

Besides the network running with headlines from The Onion as legit news a half-dozen times, it's really pretty easy.

For example - the "investigative journalism" that went after the "taxpayer waste" when it came to the signs along the highway, identifying work as part of the TARP program.....

Had there been no signs at all, Fox would have run with "where is all this taxpayer money going? clearly there is no actual work being done. why not put up simple signs to let taxpayers know where their money is going?!"

tsmith provides valuable insight to whatever the right-wing noise machine is going on about at the moment.

I would never go to sites like "realclearpolitics" or the like, but at least I'm aware of the minute-by-minute source of right-wing outrage.

lol, RCP, isnt a right winged site.....I guess watching Media Maters MSNBC anything else is right winged

Back