Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fights

KVB needs to keep his roids under control until the reg. season starts.

I wonder if he wears his red contacts at practice. Those are great.

safety Erik Coleman said. "This is my eighth year in the league and this is the hardest-working team I've ever been around."

That's what I want to hear

coel73 said:
safety Erik Coleman said. "This is my eighth year in the league and this is the hardest-working team I've ever been around."

I agree with you. To many years it always looked like we had players who didnt give a shit about if we won or lost. Now we have everyone from players to a coach and even a GM that care about the quality of play and the score of the game and that attitude starts with the stars of the team and infects the role players because if the star works that hard than they better to or they will not be here. It has been a major attitude change.

MalFunkShun said:
"The final straw was the second altercation between defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch and left tackle Corey Hilliard in which Vanden Bosch ripped off Hilliard's helmet and caught him with an uppercut that knocked Hilliard to the ground.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110818/SPORTS0101/108180377/Coach-Jim-Schwartz-takes-the-fight-out-of-Lions-at-practice #ixzz1VOf03NC2"

Lmao Damn i wish they had video of that upper cut.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO these boys are ready to PLAY!

Don't mind the fighting....just hope none of these turn into injuries.

wheels002 said:
coel73 said:

I agree with you. To many years it always looked like we had players who didnt give a shit about if we won or lost. Now we have everyone from players to a coach and even a GM that care about the quality of play and the score of the game and that attitude starts with the stars of the team and infects the role players because if the star works that hard than they better to or they will not be here. It has been a major attitude change.

Now if we could only get the owner behind the team. Not that he doesn't spend money, just that he doesn't care if we win or lose. As long as he makes money.

thehippo73 said:
wheels002 said:

Now if we could only get the owner behind the team. Not that he doesn't spend money, just that he doesn't care if we win or lose. As long as he makes money.

he is 115 if he wakes up in the morning it's considered a win for him.

SLICK said:
thehippo73 said:

he is 115 if he wakes up in the morning it's considered a win for him.

115? That goblin is ancient, bro. We're talking 1700's at least, no?

Back