Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chelsea 2 Barcelona 2 Final

biggunsbob

Chelsea won the first game at home 1-0 but face a hard game at Barcelona if they want to advance to the championship game... Aggregate goals differential will decide who goes. Game is at 3pm est today.. It is on dish 406 if you have that plan..

Chelsea won the first game at home 1-0 but face a hard game at Barcelona if they want to advance to the championship game... Aggregate goals differential will decide who goes. Game is at 3pm est today.. It is on dish 406 if you have that plan..

Appreciate the heads up.

Barcelona Up 2-1 at halftime.. Stupid John terry the captain for Chelsea was kicked out of the game on a blatant foul.. But the Blues scored in stoppage time to get back to within a goal... So the aggregate score is 2-2 right now..And Chelsea has the only away goal..

Last edited:
Messi misses a penalty kick at the 48 minute mark.. ( I missed the call and play).. The whole half with 10 guys Chelsea was defending ans a few other players cannot even play in the final either but the score was 2-1 Barcelona and then needed another goal to win but they got caught and in stoppage time Torres (I think) got behind the Barcelona players and wrapped up the tie.....Chelsea wins the aggregate total 3-2 and moves on to the Championship..

Down year for Barca losing La Liga and falling to Chelsea at home.

yeah the last three games may cost the manager fore sure.. They were also pretty unlucky to in the two games... i think they hit the crossbar like 4 or 5 times in both games.. Messi did it again late in the game tonight..

Back