Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Devils win series 4-1

biggunsbob

Game...1 Flyers 4-3 OT.
Game...2 Devils 4-1.
Game...3 Devils 4-3.
Game...4 Devils 4-2.
Game...5 Devils 3-1

Last edited:
Like the Flyers to make it to the finals. Calling a Flyers vs Kings final with Philly winning.

It only counts if you did this before round one began.

Ha, well I would have called the Flyers. I might have said the Kings if I wasn't a giant homer. Even with terrible play for 2 months I still would have picked the Wings.

Ha, well I would have called the Flyers. I might have said the Kings if I wasn't a giant homer. Even with terrible play for 2 months I still would have picked the Wings.

I was in a 45-member hockey pool. There are only 11 people left who are eligible to win any prize money after round one. I'm not one of them. I had the Wings losing in R1 along with LA, SJ, PHO. In the East, I had WSH, OTT, PHI and FLA losing.

I was out of the running in about three days after the playoffs began, and partly after I sent in my check.

I was in a 45-member hockey pool. There are only 11 people left who are eligible to win any prize money after round one. I'm not one of them. I had the Wings losing in R1 along with LA, SJ, PHO. In the East, I had WSH, OTT, PHI and FLA losing.

I was out of the running in about three days after the playoffs began, and partly after I sent in my check.

Yeah it is wide open. Really more luck at this point than any kind of prognosticating skill.

Common theme with all of the winning clubs so far..

Super smoking hot goalies that stop just about everything...

Back