Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pack's Draft

wolverine304

Loving the picks!

I really wanted Worthy, never thought they'd actually trade up and get him.

The draft was good but Worthy takes plays off and also play very undisciplined at times.

From what I know of Nick Perry is he wanted to get drafted to play DE in the 4-3 and his best asset, rushing the passer. I don't know everything about the 3-4. I know, I think, the OLB move around, not knowing if he's rushing the QB or stays back?

He just seems like an Avril, just a pure pass rusher. That's his game and now its changing.

Last edited:
That's exactly what he will do until he learns to cover. Just like Clay.

Plus the other part was you're a Packers fan. I'm not suppose to like your draft.

If Perry is rushing the passer alot that means the Pack will be sending five alot(unless they keep Matthews in coverage) or have just 2 down linemen and send both Matthews and Perry. I'd prefer the Pack to send 5 more, easier to pick apart.

Back