Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White House Correspondents Dinner Tonight

Slick

Wonder if Trump gets slapped around this year at all.....I see Fox News invited Kim Kardshian and Lindsay Lohan to sit at their table :tup: should bring the IQ quotient at that table up a few points. :lmao:

Last edited:
"Why is Obama wasting time at a dinner...he should be fixing the economy instead"

Smoke and mirrors. As they joke, our national debt is $15 Trillion. If that get's called in, it's over.

The debt will rise no matter who's in charge. Enjoy the ride.

The debt will rise no matter who's in charge. Enjoy the ride.

It's not a ride; it's a free fall without a chute. EDIT: Interesting take, given the content of your signature.

Last edited:
Smoke and mirrors. As they joke, our national debt is $15 Trillion. If that get's called in, it's over.

If they didn't joke would the debt be less?

If they all sat around being very somber and droll would that help?

How much governing do you expect your reps to do on a Saturday night? Even Ron Paul is enjoying an episode of HeeHaw or Lawrence Welk.

Last year, Obama gave the order to raid Bin Laden's compound and then went to the Correspondence dinner and was cool as a cucumber despite knowing what our Seal Team was executing on his order.

This year, he was just as relaxed and funny too even though his delivery is as stiff as a board.

Kimmel resorting to fat jokes about Chris Christie and Noot was amateurish.

although I must say the " I see Noot and his wife are here....the check musta cleared " line was pretty funny.

Difference between a hockey mom and a pitt bull was a really good joke. Ballsy with misdirection in the setup.

Back