Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Sports FFL

mhughes0021

Need 2 spots. Have 8 regulars at the moment in a 10 team league. Draft is sun aug 28th at 530 pst (830 est). Post if youd like to join....but wed like to chose active posters who have been on the boards for some time. Ill send out the id and password once i get some replies. thanks!

Looking for 1 spot in my league as well. Quote me if you want in and I'll message you the details.

grandy! why you highjacking my thread! esp since your in my league lol FAIL!

mhughes0021 said:
grandy! why you highjacking my thread! esp since your in my league lol FAIL!

Just laziness lol...you're league is better anyway, mine is just a throw away league with too many teams.

I think I'm in both leagues. More of a challenge with more teams. Finding productive players when you can't choose from a smaller pool is much harder. I think 'em both.

If either of you need 1 more message me i'm very active

Back