Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cousins drafted by Washington

biggunsbob

4th round today.. I am beyond puzzled by this unless a trade is brewing... I guess they want a good back up with all the running RG3 probably will do...

Redskins just drafted Kellen Moore. They want all the QBs

4th round today.. I am beyond puzzled by this unless a trade is brewing... I guess they want a good back up with all the running RG3 probably will do...

a good back up...lol , like Stanton he'll be a 3rd teamer for life,

a good back up...lol , like Stanton he'll be a 3rd teamer for life,

Heck he beat the team I root for 4 years running. But anyway I think he has a shot to be decent... God i hated when the Lions took Stanton with Woodley and Harris still on the board. But i see what you are saying Slick. So the question is why did the Redskins do it..

there are a few owners I'd never want to play for (if I was a pro-prospect). Dan Snyder is one of them.

That straight up running style of RG3 is going to get him on the IR real quick. I would not be surprised if Cousins gets his shot.

That straight up running style of RG3 is going to get him on the IR real quick. I would not be surprised if Cousins gets his shot.

unless RGIII turns out to be the next Cam Newton. he may very well get his shot even if RGIII stays healthy, since I think the Redskins are going to suck again, and they may switch QBs just to see what works.

Back