Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Justice Hayes

kiddkush

Really good article on Mgoblog.. man I'm excited for football nad just as excited for this guy. Good read

I honestly don't expect either freshman to get serious game time this year. Unless one of them is just extremely good I just don't see it happening - and since none of "separated themselves from the pack" I'm guessing none of them are really making the huge jump forward they need to, to take over the #1 spot. Maybe in a year or two but probably not this year.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
I honestly don't expect either freshman to get serious game time this year. Unless one of them is just extremely good I just don't see it happening - and since none of "separated themselves from the pack" I'm guessing none of them are really making the huge jump forward they need to, to take over the #1 spot. Maybe in a year or two but probably not this year.

Good point. I agree.

Yea I agree with ya on that one but it would be nice to see what they can do in open space on special teams considering darryl stonum won't be back there

Rawls is getting some love from the BTN guys who were at practice today

I've never heard Fred Jackson quoted as much as I have the past two weeks. I'm thinking Rawls & Hayes must really be making an impression because otherwise, you'd have to think it's just Borges/Jackson sending a message to the upperclassmen by simultaneously talking up the Frosh and saying there's no 'clear leader.'

The Rawls hype from the coaching staff is legit as he has earned their attention. I honestly do have some inside information as I work closely with his aunt. She talks to him every other day, and while he is being promised NOTHING, the coaches keep increasing his workload daily testing him in different game type scenarios. Sounds generic I know; but trust me this young man has the coaching staff's eye. Had he chose CMU we probably would have seen him play extensively this September against State. He SERIOUSLY considered going there.

Back