Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Manchester City 1 Manchester United 0 Final

biggunsbob

Game is at 3pm EST Monday and here is where both teams stand... This is it.. one of these two teams will win the premier league... counting Monday's games there are 3 more to go..

Updated after today's score...

...................GP.....W-D-L.........GD.....Pts
Man city.......36.....26-5-5.........61.......83
Man. U.........36.....26-5-5.........54.......83

Back on October 23rd 2011 Manchester City stormed Old Trafford to humiliate rivals Manchester United on Sunday afternoon by a 6-1 drubbing...Only Cities second win there since 1974 at old Trafford.. Three of the goal's came after the 88th minute.. Anyway City still has to travel to Newcastle who is fighting for a champions league spot, and a home date with a terrible QPR team..... Man U. after Monday's games has Swansea City at home and Sunderland on the road. Both of those teams are in the middle of the table so if United wins it is over...If city wins they will be in first place only by goal differential...... Hope it is a good game..And i hope Manchester City wins!@!!!!

Last edited:
Im a Man U fan and am really excited for this game. Should be a good match between the best two teams in the EPL right now.

First time since 1999 That Man U. lost a Monday tilt...

I guess I missed the Soccer threads here. With the little 5yr old guy getting into soccer and no "American football" on Sundays, we've watched quite a bit of the BPL.

He has latched on to liking Aston Villa and Arsenal and Wolverton (because of the synergy to Wolverines) and does not like Manchester U ....but does a funny impression of the british accented announcers when he says "Manchest-ah"

I guess I missed the Soccer threads here. With the little 5yr old guy getting into soccer and no "American football" on Sundays, we've watched quite a bit of the BPL.

He has latched on to liking Aston Villa and Arsenal and Wolverton (because of the synergy to Wolverines) and does not like Manchester U ....but does a funny impression of the british accented announcers when he says "Manchest-ah"

Take him on a trip to an MLS game in Chicago (closest but not the most packed with fans) or Columbus (Great fans, a bit far) or Toronto (awesome). He'll go nuts.

I am really getting into the last month of the season.. I love the though of last place clubs getting relegated..

Take him on a trip to an MLS game in Chicago (closest but not the most packed with fans) or Columbus (Great fans, a bit far) or Toronto (awesome). He'll go nuts.

We live about 20mins from the Colorado Rapids stadium here in Denver - home game this past Saturday but couldn't go - next home games in late May but we're going!

Oh yeah I forgot you were in Denver. He'll have a blast.

Back