Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge Watch

tigermud

1 for 3 with a BB in debut with Oak.

10927685-large.jpg

Last edited:
hahahahahaha, he's hitting 2nd today. oakland's manager must be as delusional as inge.

He's the new guy. After he flails at some sliders out of the zone for a bit, he'll settle in.

Wonder how he's adjusting to being the new guy in the clubhouse, rather then the vet like in Det. where he was in charge of stuff.

LOL Inge batting second tonight... Soon enough A's fans will hate Inge too.

He's got a .400 OB% in Oakland, he's a legend already. Wait to he unveils his new flick of the wrist HR swing, they'll start casting his bust in Cooperstown.

BOS has a lefty starting, hence why is in the #2 hole. He really hasn't had an issue against lefties for his career. It is just he cannot hit righthanders.

1st time up, man on first.

Strike 1 looking
Strike 2 looking
Strike 3 looking

lol

tough crowd. Like we won't see him again next week in Oak.

nothing against you Tigermud, just after the previous posts, and all the threads about the inge, maybe it's best to keep him here with his new team.

open to any opinions on the move.

Thanks KC. I just can't stand Inge with a passion and putting it in General is good for, well someone like me. And the ones still interested in Inge have a place. Perfect.

Thanks KC. I just can't stand Inge with a passion and putting it in General is good for, well someone like me. And the ones still interested in Inge have a place. Perfect.

Let it go Mitch.

He can't hurt you anymore, you're safe now.

nothing against you Tigermud, just after the previous posts, and all the threads about the inge, maybe it's best to keep him here with his new team.

open to any opinions on the move.

No problem keep it in it's new home.

Back