Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sooo.. how do ya like it so far?

Mike

Well it's been a little over a month since we moved to the new forum, and putting our recent server issues aside (which will be solved soon), how do you guys like the forum so far? Everyone getting used to it?

Interested in hearing your opinions, thanks! :cheers:

I like it with the exception of it not marking threads and sub forums read if you close your browser.

That's a little annoying.

I see the clock is starting to be off by 1 to 2 minutes again, after it was fixed that last time when the boards were down for 12/18 hours.
For me, it is somewhat of a problem, as to posting at say the top of the hour, or exactly at the 15/30/45 minute mark or wanting to make the post at a 'certain' time.

Last edited:
my only small complaint ...and its a small one....is the number of replies per page. Seems like we dont get as many as the last board. New page starts pretty quick and in a highly replied thread like a tigers game or the draft it gets slightly annoying having to go back and forth to see what ppl wrote.

my only small complaint ...and its a small one....is the number of replies per page. Seems like we dont get as many as the last board. New page starts pretty quick and in a highly replied thread like a tigers game or the draft it gets slightly annoying having to go back and forth to see what ppl wrote.

Go to your user CP (control panel).

Under settings and options, select Edit Options.

Go to where it says, thread display options, and you can set it to display up to 40 posts per page.

Save changes.

Edit: default is 10, so setting it at 20, 30, or 40 would make a big difference.

Last edited:
Go to your user CP (control panel).

Under settings and options, select Edit Options.

Go to where it says, thread display options, and you can set it to display up to 40 posts per page.

Save changes.

Edit: default is 10, so setting it at 20, 30, or 40 would make a big difference.

got it...thanks!

Back