Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lion Love

jodie

Terry Bradshaw and Aikman where raving about the Lions in the 4th quarter of the Eagles/Steelers game. Bradshaw even went as far as saying how good of a city Detroit is. Nice to see some analyst speaking positive about the Lions and the city for a change on TV like that.

I just want them to pick 20 and up for awhile. So we won't be up and coming or same ole Lions but just there. Another team who can beat other teams on a regular basis.

jodie said:
Terry Bradshaw and Aikman where raving about the Lions in the 4th quarter of the Eagles/Steelers game. Bradshaw even went as far as saying how good of a city Detroit is. Nice to see some analyst speaking positive about the Lions and the city for a change on TV like that.

about time

Bradshaw was drunk.....Aikmans just a plain old moron.

and Joe Buck between the 2 of them waqs just plain torture to watch.

SLICK said:
Bradshaw was drunk.....Aikmans just a plain old moron.

and Joe Buck between the 2 of them waqs just plain torture to watch.

THANK YOU...someone had to say it. I couldn't agree more.

Agree on Buck. Aikman is so-so, and Bradshaw is great to watch, kind of like a train wreck.

seeing Bradshaw almost reminded me of when Joe Namath was on the sideline of a game drunk as hell and Erin Andrews tried to interview him and all he wanted was a date lol.

wheels002 said:
seeing Bradshaw almost reminded me of when Joe Namath was on the sideline of a game drunk as hell and Erin Andrews tried to interview him and all he wanted was a date lol.

actually it was the lesbo Suzy Kolber

Back