Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge hits a monster home run

papacrick

3 run shot to take the lead against Tampa.. You should've seen how he just flicked it out

So far... 1/1, 3 run HR, BB, IBB, sac-fly, 4 RBI

Why would Inge get an IBB?

Matt Moore is a lefty, Inge can still hit lefties a 'lil, probably why they moved him to 6th for this game.

IBB'd him to face Barton the lefty.

Move failed anyways, Barton doubled after a WP, driving in 2.

The entire baseball world stood in awe as Brandon Inge finally revealed his flick of the wrist home run swing, he has the power and he made it look easy. He'll easily hit 75 Home Runs this season.

Yet you both cared enough to post.

Yup I cared enough to tell everyone it is idiotic to follow this clown. I posted because I don't understand why some Tiger fans are following him.. He was a selfish player and now he is revered in Tiger fan base as this all-time great player. I can understand if we follow a younger guy who is let go or traded away but not cringe... It maddens how we are following this clown. We have other problems the fans should be worrying about... Is that answer good enough for you....

Yup I cared enough to tell everyone it is idiotic to follow this clown. I posted because I don't understand why some Tiger fans are following him.. He was a selfish player and now he is revered in Tiger fan base as this all-time great player. I can understand if we follow a younger guy who is let go or traded away but not cringe... It maddens how we are following this clown. We have other problems the fans should be worrying about... Is that answer good enough for you....

No it's not.

It's just conversation, if you don't like it, or don't understand it, don't get involved in it.

Most people bring it up just for the hell of it, not to be "idiotic".

I don't care what people do with the Inge stories but it amazes me a little that for months we criticized him, hated him and couldn't stand his stories, excuses and fat face. We wanted him gone etc. Yet some of those same people want more of him, following his failures and successes. Lol.

Each his own I guess..

2000 miles away is far enough away for us regarding inge, imo. and you know, I think most of us would have just continued to wish he would do better, but these last 2 years, he just kept opening his big friggin mouth, yacking like he was better than he actually was. Every time he opened his mouth, he kept putting both feet in it making him sound and look more and more like an ass. Well, that's how I saw it. and that was the big turnoff, at least for me.

Back